Effective date: March 11, 2021
In accordance with the provisions of article 5 of European Regulation 2016/679, the collection and processing of data from site users respect the following principles:
- Legality, loyalty and transparency: data can only be collected and processed with the consent of the user who owns the data. Whenever personal data is collected, the user will be informed that his data is collected, and for what reasons his data is collected;
- Limited purposes: the collection and processing of data is carried out to meet one or more objectives determined in these General Conditions of Use;
- Minimization of data collection and processing: only the necessary data for the proper execution of the objectives pursued by the site are collected;
- Data storage reduced over time: the data is kept for a limited period, of which the user is informed. If this amount of time cannot be communicated to the user;
- Integrity and confidentiality of the data collected and processed: the data controller undertakes to guarantee the integrity and confidentiality of the data collected.
In order to be lawful, and in accordance with the requirements of article 6 of European regulation 2016/679, the collection and processing of personal data can only take place if they meet at least one of the conditions below. after listed:
- The user has expressly consented to the processing;
- Processing is necessary for the proper performance of a contract;
- The processing meets a legal obligation;
- The processing is explained by a necessity related to the safeguarding of the vital interests of the data subject or of another physical person;
- The processing can be explained by a necessity related to the execution of a mission of public interest or which relates to the exercise of public authority;
- The processing and collection of personal data is necessary for the legitimate and private interests pursued by the controller or by a third party
“Personal data” means all the data that we are likely to record through our various forms and that can allow us to identify you.
In accordance with applicable regulations, personal data means any information relating to an identified or identifiable physical person. Is deemed to be an “identifiable physical person” a physical person who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier, such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier, or to one or more specific elements related to their physical, physiological, genetic, psychic, economic, cultural or social identity.
The recipients of the data are of several types:
- the teams from Iwase Cosfa Vietnam;
- the subcontractors for the execution of the concerned processing;
- and if you have expressly accepted it, the business partners of Iwase Cosfa Vietnam.
These categories of recipients are supplemented, where appropriate, by categories specific to each treatment and expressly referred in the notices appearing on the data collection form or in the shared emails.
Iwase Cosfa Vietnam takes care of storing your personal data within Vietnam with hosts who are subject to State regulations relating to the protection of personal data. Your personal data is thus stored by Iwase Cosfa Vietnam in a secured way and in accordance with regulations.
The storage periods used by Iwase Cosfa Vietnam comply with the regulations applicable on the day hereof, namely:
- For customer data used for commercial prospecting purposes, limited to a period strictly necessary for the achievement of the purposes for which the data was collected;
- For the information entered in the single personnel register as well as the data relating to pay slips and receipts for the balance of any account, a period of five years from the date on which the employee or the intern left the establishment;
- For contracts concluded electronically, a period of 10 years when it relates to an amount equal to or greater than 120 euros;
- For merchant accounting documents and supporting documents, a period of 10 years;
Iwase Cosfa Vietnam reserves the right to create additional and / or complementary means of collection. As such, Iwase Cosfa Vietnam will specify, in accordance with the regulations, the retention periods specific to the processing concerned on the data collection form.
All personal data is collected by the company Iwase Cosfa Vietnam, whose head office is located at 10th Floor, Saigon Riverside Office Center, 2A-4A Ton Duc Thang St, Ben Nghe Ward, Dist 1, HCMC, Vietnam, with the telephone number: : + 84 28 39393929
The person responsible for processing personal data is: Paul Noeuvéglise. He can be contacted as follows: by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
The data controller is responsible for determining the purposes and the means used for the processing of personal data. It undertakes to protect the personal data collected, not to transmit it to third parties without the user having been informed of it and to respect the purposes for which this data has been collected.
If the integrity, confidentiality or security of the user’s personal data is compromised, the controller undertakes to inform the user by any means.
The personal information that you are asked to provide, and the reasons why you are asked to provide it, will be made clear to you at the point we ask you to provide your personal information.
The personal data collected is directly provided by candidates, customers, suppliers, business partners or users of the Iwasecosfa.eu site. This is for example the data that you enter when you apply for an offer or that appear on your CV, or data that you transmit to us when filling out contact forms.
When you fill out one of our forms, the following data may be collected and / or saved:
- Last name
- First name
- Telephone number
- Town of residence
- Professional status (employee, self-employed, etc.)
- IP address (es)
- And any other information you would like to share with us
The data collected may in no case include sensitive personal data, such as government identifiers (such as social security numbers, driver’s license numbers, or taxpayer identification numbers), complete credit card or account numbers personal banking, medical records or information relating to requests for care associated with individuals.
All your personal data is processed, stored and used with all the security necessary by Iwase Cosfa Vietnam via a private server based in Vietnam.
This data may, depending on your actions on our site, also be stored, managed and used by third-party tools, necessary for the proper functioning of our activities.
Also, we ensure that these tools comply with the standards set by the new General Data Protection Regulations, in force since May 25, 2018 within the European Union.
We use the information we collect in various ways, including to:
- Provide, operate, and maintain our website;
- Improve, personalize, and expand our website;
- Understand and analyze how you use our website;
- Develop new products, services, features, and functionality;
- Communicate with you, either directly or through one of our partners, including for customer service, to provide you with updates and other information relating to the website, and for marketing and promotional purposes;
- Send you emails;
- Find and prevent fraud.
Iwase Cosfa Vietnam follows a standard procedure of using log files. These files log visitors when they visit websites. All hosting companies do this and a part of hosting services’ analytics. The information collected by log files include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. These are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable. The purpose of the information is for analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking users’ movement on the website, and gathering demographic information.
To learn more about cookies generally, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
You can choose to disable cookies through your individual browser options. To know more detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers, it can be found at the browsers’ respective websites.
Under the CCPA, among other rights, California consumers have the right to:
Request that a business that collects a consumer’s personal data disclose the categories and specific pieces of personal data that a business has collected about consumers.
Request that a business delete any personal data about the consumer that a business has collected.
Request that a business that sells a consumer’s personal data, not sell the consumer’s personal data.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us.
In accordance with the GDPR and the Data Protection Act No. 78-17 of January 6, 1978, the user has the rights listed below.
For the data controller to grant his request, the user is required to communicate his first and last name as well as his email address.
The data controller is required to respond to the user within a maximum of 30 (thirty) days.
You have the following rights:
- Right of access to your personal data;
- Right to rectify your personal data if it is inaccurate or incomplete;
- Right of limitation under the conditions referred to in article 18 of the European regulation;
- Right to erase your personal data if:
– They are no longer necessary regarding the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed;
– You withdraw your consent regarding the treatments subject to consent (ex: commercial prospecting);
– You validly object to the processing;
– They have been subjected to unlawful treatment; or
– A law requires it.
- Right to object on legitimate grounds,
- Right to the portability of your data,
- Right to define directives relating to the fate of your personal data after your death and,
- For treatments based on consent, withdraw your consent at any time.
The user can read, update, modify or request the deletion of data concerning him, by respecting the procedure set out below:
The user must send an email to the person responsible for processing personal data, specifying the subject of their request and using the contact email address provided above.
If you are a European Economic Area resident, you have the right to lodge a complaint with a data protection authority about how we process your personal information.
Another part of our priority is adding protection for children while using the internet. We encourage parents and guardians to observe, participate in, and/or monitor and guide their online activity.
Iwase Cosfa Vietnam does not knowingly collect any Personal Identifiable Information from children under the age of 13. If you think that your child provided this kind of information on our website, we strongly encourage you to contact us immediately and we will do our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.
Iwase Cosfa Vietnam reserves the right to modify this Confidentiality Policy at any time, in application of changes made to the laws and regulations in force.
We advise you to check this page regularly in order to stay informed, in real time, of our procedures and rules relating to your personal data.